Lead Quality Analyst
We are seeking for a full-time Lead Quality Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance Lead experience.
- Experience working with/leading onshore and offshore teams required.
- Proficiency in SQL using Microsoft SQL Server in a .NET Development environment.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Prior experience working in a Healthcare/Hospital environment required.
- Healthcare experience -working with ePHI in systems governed by HIPAA.
- Understands QA lifecycle, including knowledge of Agile and Iterative software development.
- Participates with Development or Product Management in Project and Backlog reviews.
- Creates and updates full detail-oriented test cases /plans that communicates unambiguous testing methodologies and expected behaviors with others.
- Creates the testing environment, including technical configuration, all environmental components, data, automated test scripts and security.
- Effectively set up and execute testing of desktop and web applications using industry standard tools according to the documented test cases / plans.
- Produce test reports.
- Regular performance and regression testing as part of release plan.
- Collaborate with Technical Support to document defects and errors with clear detailed descriptions for Development review.
- Leads and maintains a prioritization of known defects with input from Development and Product Management.
- Create, review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Organize and maintain library of testing plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Good SQL querying skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Interested Candidates can apply using this form