Trusted by thousands of Patients and Clinicians
Reduce hospitalizations, transportation and facility charges
Consistent Physician-led bedside care
Quality care in the post-acute setting
Quicker resolution through team-based care
Specialty trained experts
Learn more about a career with Vohra today.
We offer wound care physician positions across the U.S.
- Competitive pay, personal autonomy, more flexibility, and greater professional satisfaction
- Support from a community of over 250 specialized post-acute Physicians
- Growing nationwide; looking for dedicated, talented physicians to help deliver our healing mission
Led by physicians, Vohra is dedicated to optimizing outcomes, preventing hospitalizations and reducing costs through a culture of quality, value, partnership, and innovationLearn More
Selected by thousands of Skilled Nursing Facilities nationwide, Vohra provides compassionate, bedside wound care and wound care dressings at no cost to the facilityLearn More
Vohra Physicians have developed our practical, online wound care education and certification program. Enroll now to learn key wound care skills, and deliver better patient outcomesLearn More
“This job is very rewarding. We can actually make our patients lives better.”
“Vohra became the perfect fit for my career. I’m surprised about how much I enjoy wound care and how fulfilling it is.”
“I see a great potential in the company. Our company truly strives towards progress and perfection. I am extremely proud to work for Vohra Wound Physicians.”
“Working with Vohra Wound Physicians allows me to make a meaningful difference during this difficult time in our patients’ lives. Additionally, the unique opportuniti to work independently as a consultant allows for time to spend with my family.”
Experience, expertise, and commitment to excellence are the driving forces behind Vohra’s continuing growth since our founding in 2000. Today, Vohra is recognized as the global thought leader in wound care management.
Vohra is the largest and most active physician wound management group in the US delivering over a million patient encounters per year.
Our comprehensive wound management solutions include:
- Standardized, best practice physician services
- Creation and certification of Wound Care Centers of Excellence
- Development of proprietary technologies like the first ever wound healing predictive algorithm
- Online education and certification programs