Bedside Wound Care
Online Wound Certification
About Vohra Wound Care
Vohra is the largest, most active physician wound management group in the US – delivering over a million patient encounters per year.
Our comprehensive wound management solutions include:
- Standardized, best practice physician services
- Creation and certification of Wound Care Centers of Excellence
- Development of proprietary technologies like the first ever wound healing predictive algorithm
- Online education and certification programs
Wound Care Specialist Careers
Learn more about a career with Vohra today. We offer wound care physician positions across the United States. Being on our team you receive:
- Competitive pay, personal autonomy, more flexibility, and great professional satisfaction
- Support from a community of over 250 specialized post-acute Physicians
- Growing nationawide; looking for dedicated, talented physicians to help deliver our healing mission
Skilled Nursing Facility Services
For two decades, Vohra Wound Care has helped skilled nursing facilities across the U.S. provide improved wound care. We have achieved proven better outcomes – saving $19,000 on average per patient and reducing healing times by 21 days.
Our specially trained physicians partner with facilities to:
- Treat patients consistently – rounding weekly
- Build a coordinated clinical team
- Share patient notes immediately
- Educate facility staff
Get Wound Care Certified
Become a Vohra Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™)
Based on decades of experience, Vohra Wound Physicians developed this proprietary, practical wound education and certification program to help you accelerate your nursing career, establish yourself as a wound care expert, and deliver better clinical care and improved patient outcomes.