Healthcare Territory Manager
Join a high-growth company with a powerful mission. Based in South Florida, Vohra Wound Physicians is an innovative physician management company and the largest provider of wound care specialists to the post-acute medical space. Our customer support and growth strategy are key to our rapid growth. Key responsibilities are: prospecting new clients, growing the client base through increased referrals from existing client facilities, and expanding our business to business (B2B) medical supplies business. This is a full-time role, based in Miramar, Florida, with no travel expectations.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you would help us apply a dynamic strategy for optimizing our client experience for multiple customers across the USA. We value dedication, passion and a relentless commitment to customer service. We are a creative, young company where you can have a deep impact. We value innovative thinkers over “cookie-cutter” approaches to customer acquisition. If the challenge of learning about a unique healthcare industry and helping us grow our sales sounds exciting, please get in touch to learn more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops strong working relationships with clinicians and facility staff.
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external customers and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries.
- Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, video conference and/or facsimile.
- Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Makes recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
- Approaches potential customers to establish strong relationships.
- Provides continuous networking with internal and external sources to identify potential candidates.
- Reviews/analyzes resumes and/or applications, interviews (via phone, video conference and/or one-on-one), identifies candidates meet requirements, schedules candidates for interviews with hiring managers, assist hiring managers in selecting candidates for hire, conducts reference and background checks.
- Maintain database regarding status and detail on potential candidates.
- Consults/advises hiring manager(s), Supervisor, Human Resources, and candidates regularly on the status of the open position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent listening and communication skills both verbally and in a professional written manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Relations or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year (Preferred)
Interested Candidates can apply using this form