Onsite at 3601 SW 160th Ave, Ste 250, Miramar, FL, 33027
Starting at $50K / COE
Join a high-growth company with a powerful mission. Based in South Florida, Vohra Wound Physicians is an innovative physician management company and the largest provider of wound care specialists to the post-acute medical space. Our customer support and growth strategy are key to our rapid growth. Key responsibilities are prospecting new clients, growing the client base through increased referrals from existing client facilities, and expanding our business to business (B2B) medical supplies business. This is a full-time role, based in Miramar, Florida, with no travel expectations.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you would help us apply a dynamic strategy for optimizing our client experience for multiple customers across the USA. We value dedication, passion, and a relentless commitment to customer service. We are a creative, young company where you can have a deep impact. We value innovative thinkers over “cookie-cutter” approaches to customer acquisition. If the challenge of learning about a unique healthcare industry and helping us grow our sales sounds exciting, please get in touch to learn more.
- Develops strong working relationships with clinicians and facility staff.
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external customers and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries
- Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, video conference and/or facsimile.
- Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Makes recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions
- Approaches potential customers to establish strong relationships
- Provides continuous networking with internal and external sources to identify potential candidates.
- Reviews/analyzes resumes and/or applications, interviews (via phone, video conference and/or one-on-one), identifies candidates meet requirements, schedules candidates for interviews with hiring managers, assist hiring managers in selecting candidates for hire, conducts reference and background checks.
- Maintain database regarding status and detail on potential candidates.
- Consults/advises hiring manager(s), Supervisor, Human Resources, and candidates regularly on the status of the open position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent listening and communication skills both verbally and in a professional written manner
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Relations or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.