View All Positions
Family Medicine Physician in St. Louis, MO for Full-Time position
Full and Part-Time Positions with Expanding Wound Care Physician Group
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekend Clinical Responsibilities
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in the US.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28 states.
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We provide training and mentorship throughout your first six months of clinical practice, giving you all the tools necessary for clinical excellence and a successful practice.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call / No weekend clinical responsibilities.
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute care setting: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Physicians round weekly at each facility.
- Part-time is a minimum of 3 days per week. Full time is 4 to 5 days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a 30–50 mile radius of your home.
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients per day.
- Document in real-time during rounds with our proprietary niche specific EMR.
- Training is provided during onboarding. First 4 weeks of employment: 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Contract is a 2-year engagement.
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement.