Onsite/Hybrid Role at 3601 SW 160th Ave, Ste 250, Miramar, FL, 33027
Fulltime / W2 employee
The VP, Payer Relations will focus specifically on maximizing Vohra’s payer agreements, executing new agreements, and directing the company’s entry into value-based care. Reporting to the President, the VP will be tasked with building the team, coordinating across departments, and building Vohra’s telemedicine and @Home business which will be a key part of a value strategy.
- Ensure Vohra’s entry into value-based care through successful payer and provider relationships. Develop case rate and capitated programs.
- Determine and manage staffing and infrastructure needed for payer contracting, performance reporting, and rate improvements
- Manage current payer relationships and expand Medicare Advantage participation across all Vohra markets
- Lead Vohra’s wound care services telemedicine program and entry into the home setting (Vohra@Home) – sales, home health agency relationships. operations, partnerships. Manage current and expand team as needed to meet growth goals.
- 3-10 years of relevant experience that demonstrates contracting abilities, payer analysis, and management
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to engage payers in new discussions
- Demonstrated history of solving problems and driving projects to completion with limited oversight and guidance, detail oriented, inquisitive, and analytical personality
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, be self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow within the company, team player with winning mentality
- Deep familiarity with analytics and analysis of complex datasets.
- Proven success as a leader of high-performing remote work teams, especially analytic/technical teams.
- Interest in and ability to quickly learn Vohra’s business model and industry dynamics
- A high degree of personal character and integrity is required
- BA/BA OR related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- MBA Preferred