Onsite at 3601 SW 160th Ave, Ste 250, Miramar, FL, 33027
Starting at $60K / COE
Vohra wound physicians is the largest wound care company in USA and been in business for 21 years. We provide services in 2800 facilities in 27 states and growing rapidly.
This position will support the development, implementation, and support of proprietary technologies used in the support of internal and external customers. These include administrative portal, facility portal, and external EMR interfaces (PCC, etc.).
This position works in collaboration with IT, business stakeholders, and external customers. The primary goal is to ensure business needs are understood, defined and documented to then facilitate creation or modification of proprietary technologies. The position serves as a bridge to provide development with appropriate context and customer input needed to maintain and develop proprietary solutions. The position will be integral in testing, implementing, and supporting certain technical solutions and products.
- Provide implementation and daily technical support for “Vohra administrative portal”.
- Provide implementation and daily technical support for “Vohra facility portal”.
- To perform analysis and determine client problems and document these issues.
- Provide technical implementation and daily technical support for “PCC integration”
- Perform QA and UAT testing of admin, facility portal, and PCC systems
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to collect necessary data to define and develop changes or enhancement to new and existing technologies.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of skilled place of service, (pre) registration, case management work list, and PCC.
- Monitor and provide reporting on systems function and end user experience
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Must have intimate working knowledge of Vohra portals and third party EHRs.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of skilled place of service, patient registration, healthcare insurance coverage.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Must have ability to handle multiple customer inquiries and channels simultaneously.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service, technical support and development.