Onsite at 3601 SW 160th Ave, Ste 250, Miramar, FL, 33027
Starting at $250K
The VP and Manager, Marketplace will focus on new revenue opportunities, initially leading Vohra’s staffing service line. Reporting to the CEO, the VP will be tasked with researching, planning, launching and growing the new staffing business which connects CNAs, RNs, and other clinical staff with post acute facilities searching for qualified, short term and permanent staff.
- Oversee all activities related to strategy, research, product design, marketing, recruitment and sales.
- Consolidate existing and conduct new market research as needed.
- Develop marketing materials and on line presence.
- Refine business plan, pricing models, recruitment approaches, and projections.
- Engage other Vohra executives and staff as needed to help launch the service.
- Recruit and manage additional team members as needed.
- 6-12 years of relevant experience that demonstrates managerial experience (sales and business development track record); exposure to relevant industry verticals ideal but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to engage counterparties regularly in a B2B setting from a sales perspective as well as provide coherent summaries internally to senior executives.
- Demonstrated history of solving problems and driving projects to completion with limited oversight and guidance; detail oriented, inquisitive and analytical personality.
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, be self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow within the company; team player with winning mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, lead. segment and sell.
- Deep familiarity with analytics and analysis of complex datasets.
- Proven success as a leader of high-performing remote work teams, especially analytic/technical teams.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leadership team.
- Interest in and ability to quickly learn Vohra’s business model and industry dynamics.
- A high degree of personal character and integrity is required.
- BA/BS plus MBA degrees required.
- Extensive experience presenting to an executive team with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Annual base and bonus compensation: TBD
On the first of the month following 30 days of employment, the VP would be eligible to participate in the benefit programs generally offered by the Company to full-time employees. The Company 2022 benefits package includes:
- Eligibility for Group Medical.
- Prorated Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare expenses and FSA for Dependant Care expenses, Limited Purpose FSA for dental and vision services.
- Voluntary Dental and Vision insurance.
- Voluntary GAP Insurance Plan.
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Voluntary Employee Life & AD&D insurance and option for voluntary spouse and child group term life insurance.
- Voluntary Accidental and Critical Illness plans.
- Traditional 401k Plan (pre-tax).
- 401k Roth Plan (post-tax).
- Accrual of Paid Time Off (PTO) hours – 10 hours per month up to 15 days annually.
- Seven (7) Company paid holidays after 30 days of employment.
- ADP Employee Discounts LifeMart.
- Employee Assistance Program.