Certified VOHRA Center of Excellence for Wound Management Facilities
The VOHRA Center of Excellence for Wound Management Program was created to identify and highlight facilities that have developed a superior wound management program.
Certified facilities have met the following criteria:
- Designated, accountable VOHRA Wound Certified Nurse(s) 7 days per week.
- Verified Outcomes-focused, VOHRA Physician Specialist-led Wound Care Program.
- Less than 1% Wound-related Hospitalization Rate.
- Regular Team Meetings with a Focus on Quality and Process Improvement (QAPI).
Certified VOHRA Wound Professionals
VOHRA Wound Physicians has created a Wound Care Certification Program in an effort to improve the quality of care provided in the wound care community. The online program is open to all allied medical professionals.
Certified professionals have met the following criteria:
- Over 64,897 hours of wound education.
- Access to downloadable study guides.
- Successfully passed the test provided for the Vohra Wound Care Certification Program.
*Students are required to meet minimum requirements in order to take the Certification exam. Successful completion of the assessment exam doesn’t constitute a designation that can be added to your credentials it solely means that you hold a certificate in “VOHRA Wound Care”.