Start your quick applicationA problem has been occurred while submitting your data.
General Surgeon in Rocky Mount, NC for Part-Time position
Why Vohra Physicians
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing
- Our doctors do not have on-call and work their schedule.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning up to $250,000 annually
- We serve over 2,500 facilities in 27 states, and growing.
What We Look For
We have a rigorous hiring process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for wound care. We have 3 specific requirements
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week for part time up to full-time, within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
The Path To Becoming A Vohra Wound Care Specialist
Submit your resume and preferred location to work.
Tell Us More
Complete your initial online application and interview.
Intro Video Interview
Discuss career paths with one of our recruiters.
Round With A Physician
Experience the role first hand with our physicians.
Meet our executive team through a video interview.
Establish practice metrics based on your goals.